Noel Llopis has written an Amstrad CPC diagnostic ROM which is already at version 0.91 and whose sources are available on Github.
The WIP version 1.0l will permit to test the keyboard, whatever the language (qwerty/azerty).
Changes since v0.8 :
- Fixed ROM test hanging from upper ROM builds
- Detecting and testing all upper RAM up to 4MB (it can take a LONG time to test the full 4MB!)
- Esc aborts upper RAM test
- C3 configuration test uses a pixel not visible on screen
- Paging out M4 lower ROM to access system ROM
- No need to press a key after low RAM tests
- Holding ESC or Fire for 2 seconds exits keyboard test