You are the happy owner of an Amstrad MegaPC Amstrad and you wish to offer it to me for Christmas ? So don't hesitate to buy first the MegaCard to upgrade your computer and offer it the following features :
- ALS100 sound controller chip providing SB/SBPRO/SB16 compatibility
- real Yamaha OPL3 FM chip
- Realtek 8019AS network controller providing a 10mbps ethernet connection and boot rom support for XT-IDE BIOS
- scandoubler that makes possible for the onboard MegaDrive to output a standard VGA signal
- an optional exclusive Serdaco MIDI daughterboard - the X3GS with a 16MB Roland-licensed GS soundbank (same core features as X2GS)
- ISA header and MIDI I/O + routing configuration for an upcoming PCMIDI MPU upgrade db
For more informations on this card and photos, go read the thread on Vogons.
You can see a video of RMC - The Cave which shows the MegaCard on Youtube.
You can also check the Amstrad PC group on Facebook where it has been showed several times already.