The last version of RASM is v0.113 (26th April 2019). This multi platform assembler (linux, windows, but not only like MorphOS on Amiga) let you program for Amstrad CPC.
The online documentation is available.
- trigger an error when dynamic LZ section cannot crunch
- bugfix when trying to crunch an empty section
- dynamic debug options removed
- snapshot & cartridge summary by default
- embedded rasm export all labels and EQU in the info struct
- new math function CEIL
- rasm may handle generated name with INCBIN directive