The last version of RASM is v0.113 (26th April 2019). This multi platform assembler/disassembler (linux, windows, but not only like MorphOS on Amiga) let you program for Amstrad CPC.
The online documentation is available.
- trigger an error when dynamic LZ section cannot crunch
- bugfix when trying to crunch an empty section
- dynamic debug options removed
- snapshot & cartridge summary by default
- embedded rasm export all labels and EQU in the info struct
- new math function CEIL
- rasm may handle generated name with INCBIN directive