Rainer has released CPCemu v2.3.2. It's available for MacOS, Android, iOS, Linux (x86_64 and ARM, in particular on Raspberry Pi) and Windows.
New version features :
- Almost complete emulation of the M4 Board using a host directory as drive C: (i. e. SD card; even for SymbOS), including network/internet connections, dynamic ROM simulation and (replaceable) Hack ROM (lower ROM). The only thing missing is the web interface
- CRTC emulation of type 0 (register 8 ) and type 1 (register 6) even better than before
- HYSNC and VSYNC emulation still a bit improved
- Online help updated
- Mouse pointer visible on movements
- Correction of many small and big errors (in particular, 576 KB RAM work correctly now for the first time after decades) and improved error reporting.