May 2000 archives
Rush to Caprice to get a beta of v2.0
A CPC meeting in Germany in june, go here for more informations.
New link added, go to Phenix Informatique to find an annuary of CPC users, and other things too.
Go at the CPC Magazine Covers site which has now many covers.
New link added, go to :
- SD Microsystems, which has recently taken over LocoScript Software's stock and product range including all their PC and PCW programs,
- Ian Macdonald's Amstrad PCW homepage, where you will find some technical informations (circuit diagrams of CPU, keyboard, monitor and printer), PCW links, files,
- PCW Today magazine web site, last issue was april 2000,
- 16 Storm, the Online PcW 16 magazine,
- PcW16ers, coutains a PcW16 FAQ, and other things too,
- Ron's Amstrad PCW Page, all PCW stuff Ron is selling, be fast if you want something,
- Amstrad PCW spares, parts, software and machines, Bristish Amstrad PCW club, and a lot of CPC, PCW and Spectrum stuff to buy,
- MAPEK disk copying service, transfer of PCW and CPC disks, conversion of Locoscripts documents,
- Dave's Disk Doctor Service Ltd, transfer of PCW and CPC disks.
New links added :
- Amstech CPC, you will find instructions to update a 464+ (adding memory or adding a drive) or a 6128+ (adding a tape drive)
- YM archive, a lot of Amstad CPC .YM music files.
Go to the Arnold emulator page to get a new work in progress version of Arnold and also a new version of CPCFS wich can manage EDSK images ! This CPCFS version has also new features and bug fixes. And by the way, Arnold is faster now.
Rainbird has created an Amstrad CPC message board.
Krisalis Software ltd has a page where they present their 8bit titles.
17.000 hits for one year, not too bad...
Currently being auctioned on Ebay : an Amstrad Notepad NC100 Computer
in near mint cosmetic condition and perfect working order. The seller lives in Melbourne, Australia.
Please follow this link to read the archives of the past months